1. • Students wishing to add/drop courses during the add and drop period should report to the Registrar’s Office to get their updated registration form.

  2. • Applicants, who have taken courses in other universities and want them to be transferred, should fill a Course Transfer application form and forward it to the registrar.

  3. • Withdrawn courses may be re-activated at the discretion of the instructor only. The re-activation request form may be obtained from the registrar office.

  4. • All disciplinary actions listed below will be recorded in the student’s permanent record at the registrar’s office and shall appear on the student’s transcript.